Segue dica da Sarina DuPont para resolver um problema de deploy de Apps Firemonkey para iOS, depois de atualizarmos para a versão 8.1.3..
If you just updated to iOS 8.1.3 and have been getting the ‘Unable to install package. (e800003a)’ error when deploying a Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio XE7 application to an iOS 8.1.3 device, here are the steps to resolve this issue:
- Open RAD Studio XE7
- Go to File->Open, type %AppData% into the File Name field and click ‘Open’
- Browse to Embarcadero\BDS\15.0 and select Entitlement.TemplateiOS to open the file in the IDE
- Go to your Mac and open Keychain. You can find Keychain by searching for it using Spotlight on the Mac.
- Once Keychain is open, select your iPhone Developer certificate (in my case it is iPhone Developer: Sarina DuPont (xxxxxxxx). The xxxxxxxx will show your own unique identifier.
- Right-click on your iPhone Developer certificate and select ‘Get Info’. The Organizational Unit identifier will be needed in the next steps.
- Return to the IDE and add the two lines as shown in the screenshot below to your entitlement file. Replace OrganizationalUnit with the unique identifier from your iPhone Developer certificate on your Mac (Step 6).
- Save the .xml file and you should now be able to deploy RAD Studio XE7 applications to your iOS device again.
Note: If you continue to have problems, we recommend that you clean your iOS Device/Debug directories in case there is an old file there that is causing problems.
It is recommended to edit the Entitlement.TemplateiOS.xml file in the IDE. This file cannot contain any carriage return line feeds and must contain line feeds only. The editor in the IDE will look at the previous line to determine the next line’s line break so that the line feed only terminators will remain intact. Do not use anything like Notepad as this is not the case in all editors.
We are planning to release an XE7 hotfix for this issue in the future.
Link original: Problem iOS 8.1.3
Se depois dessa alteração ainda tiverem problemas, por favor não entre em contato.